Wednesday, January 5, 2011

GROUP MEMBERS

EMMA...
Hello everyone...My name is Ra'ima binti Mhd. Azmi. But you can call me Emma. I was born on August 2, 1990 in Hospital Daerah Parit Buntar, Perak Darul Ridzuan. However, i live in Serdang, Kedah Darul Aman. Thankfully i didn't born on August 31. If that things happen, maybe i will be famous...Hahahaha. I have four siblings and i am the youngest among them.

    After i finished my studying at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Serdang, Kedah, i continued my studies at The National University of Malaysia, Selangor, in Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, majoring in Malay Language Studies. During my leisure time, i prefer to stay in the room and surf the internet and find out the interesting news around the world. Not only that, i like to chat with my friends and i will do some revisions that related to my studies. I love to read novels but i made a decision to forget about it for a while. I hate cockroach and leech. Not only that, i love to listen to the music.
Thats all for now...Thank you.
By: Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment