Tuesday, January 4, 2011


                                         AFIQA......   
Assalamualaikum and hai everyone. First of all, let me introduce myself. My name Nur Afiqa binti Hamdan but you can call me fiqa. I come from Batu Pahat Johor. I was born on 8 may 1990 in Hospital Besar Batu Pahat. About my family, i have five sibling all together and i am the second one. I have one brother, two young brother and one young sister. My father Hamdan Bin Samakon and my mother Sa'dah Binti Mat Saad.

I am studying in National University of Malaysian in the faculty of social sciences and humanities majoring in antropology ang socialogy. Now i am staying at Kolej Rahim Kajai UKM. During my leisure time, i like to play game and read some novel. I like make a cup cake, watching movies and sufr internet too. My zodiac is taurus. I am hoping, this blog can give you more information about baby abandoment.



No comments:

Post a Comment